Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

Showing off her new tooth. Oh my gosh this pic melts my heart.
Check out this new smile.
















I had the best Valentines Day ever. I woke up to breakfast in bed at 12:30 thanks to my wonderful husband and Kylie taking a 2 1/2 hour nap, she knows when her mommy needs to sleep. Then to present, roses, and the little present beside mine that belonged to his little valentine how sweet there is something about a daddy and a daughter. Her rose and stuff doggie and ballon that is bigger than she is oh yeah she got chocolates too. Then rush to get ready to make it to the circus at 3 then horse and carriage ride around Atlanta then to eat with my two Valentines.

2 comments:

  1. what a fun valentines day!!!!!!! well i guess casey is a pretty good fella after all!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!! I love her new little tooth! I'm adding you to my blog roll! I love seeing your reesie cup!

    ReplyDelete