Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eleven Months


Oh how we love this stage the jibber jabber the things that sound like words and she does say mama, dada, and bye. She tries to say Jenna. Look at our baby girl this is the best year of my life being a mother there is nothing like it I can't explain it. Yall know that feeling every min you are away from them you catch your self talking about them. Sorry girls at work you hear it every night no they are great they just listen. I work with great girls. I just got offered a day shift position. I am weighing my pros and cons right now. I am going to pray about it. It will all work out I know. Just want what is best for my family. I would miss the girls on nights I have worked with for 2 years now. But I would be back with friends on days. Changes!!!!!!! I got it why don't I just stay at home. No I need and want to work love what I do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment