Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another Dr. Visit

Kylie didn't sleep last night I was at work Casey said she coughed so much. Then her Nana came to keep her to dad so i could get some sleep. Nana is my mom she comes up once a week and helps out and gets to enjoy being with Kylie. Mom says Kylie is Spoiled. Thank you mom for everything. Oh and Jenna my dog loves nana too. My mom can't bring Kylie anything without bringing Jenna Suprise too. So I took Kylie back to Dr. today she has another cold and she is getting over ear infections in both ears. She doesn't even go to daycare what am I doing wrong? I keep her warm and her ears covered. We are going to get well we got photo shoot to do and friends to play with.

1 comment:

  1. You are not doing anything wrong. You are a great mother. Look @ Gauge I do the same & he has had ear infections also.It is just the way things go!!!

    ReplyDelete