Monday, January 26, 2009

False Alarm

Mindy Dodson my best friend since 7th grade went to Hospital last night with contractions and thought her water was broke. Her cervix was a one when she arrived and changed to a three. Then she stopped contracting her water was not broke. Hynlee is the little one we are waiting on she is due on Feb. 12th our lil valentine. This will be Mindy's third baby she has a 5 year old Gracie, a three year old Callee which Dr. Spivey let me deliver. You might think since I see deliveries all the time it doesn't touch my heart. When you see a mother and father hold and see there baby for the first time there is nothing like it. The miracle of life it doesn't matter if it is the first delivery or the 100th to hear that cry and see tears roll down faces of grown men and women, and to know I got to be a part of that. I am blessed to have such a wonderful job.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh! im so jealous!!! you have my dream job!!!!

    ReplyDelete